[Fredslist] MAC help Thank you!

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Thu May 11 17:42:31 EDT 2017

To Everyone Who Reached Out,

Thank you!

For those of you who asked I share how my problem(s) were resolved.  Here
goes:

Here's a link with information on understanding the blinking amber light on
your Airport TimeCapsule: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203198  (Thank
you Christine Muldoon for your introduction to Yan who provided this link
and an offer to help.)

Here is a link to update the firmware on your Airport TimeCapsule:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201519 (Thank you Fredd Fishman for this
link.)

Upon realizing I did not know my base station password, I reached out to
the team at Apple Support to walk me through resetting the password along
with additional education on the WIFI networks I have set up.  :)

The connectivity issue may be due to the fact my computer was accessing the
Fios WIFI network instead of my TimeCapsule network.  According to the
Apple consultant, as my computer does back up although not always
successfully, it may be jumping between networks when backing up and that
may be the issue with my connectivity.  I've redirected my computer to
connect to the TimeCapsule network and will see if that helps over the next
week or so.

Fingers crossed!

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy! <http://bit.ly/2hRclV2>*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*
*​Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator   *
*Gotham 2014 Networker of the Year​*

E: LizSaldanaNYC at gmail.com
W: http://esaldana.juiceplus.com
W: http://esaldana.towergarden.com