[Fredslist] MAC help

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Thu May 11 13:40:56 EDT 2017

Hello Gotham,

I have a couple of questions/problems that may, or may not be related.  We
have MAC computers which back up on and connect wirelessly to the internet
via our Time Capsule.

1.  The Time Capsule has a yellow blinking light which, according to my
research, indicates it needs a firmware update.  I don't know how to do
this.

2. My computer loses internet connection.  It thinks it's connected; but
suddenly everything stops working and I need to turn the WIFI off and on
again.  This doesn't seem to be happening with my husband's computer.

Ideas? Referrals?

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy! <http://bit.ly/2hRclV2>*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*
*​Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator   *
*Gotham 2014 Networker of the Year​*

E: LizSaldanaNYC at gmail.com
W: http://esaldana.juiceplus.com
W: http://esaldana.towergarden.com