[Fredslist] Fwd: Joint Meeting Bandit/Executive

Al Fecci alfecci at EADV.COM
Wed May 10 22:00:15 EDT 2017

I second Peter’s comments adding:

  *   Great Venue: A Room with a View of Brant Park, it’s Greenery and NYC Elegance

  *   Great Food:    Spring Rolls, Stuffed Mushrooms, Coconut Shrimp, Chicken & Beef on a Stick

  *   Great Drink:    Cabernet, Chardonnay & an assortment of Cold Drink

  *   Great People:  Our Fearless Leader, Bandit & Executive Group Members and Plenty of “Fresh Fish” (4)

A nice way to end your day in the City with the “Perfect Venue”

Try-It you may like It.

Al Fecci
Eastern American Technologies
For all your office’s Technology Needs