[Fredslist] Purchase Student Seeking Internship: Design / Media

DLS Design info at dlsdesign.com
Mon May 8 10:46:05 EDT 2017

Thank you for the warm responses I got to a friend’s daughter’s resume last week.

I have another one. Frequently, I interview more people than we have spaces for during the summer. I have been speaking to a purchase student Michael Onitiri, and he sounds very bright and interested in getting a lot of exposure in design, web development, social media and other areas.

Here is his resume. If you know of any opportunities for him, please contact him directly. His email is monitiri at gmail.com.

David

David Schiffer

DLS Design
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 504

Web Design | Branding & Marketing | Search Optimization | Web Hosting | Social Media

info at dlsdesign.com
www.dlsdesign.com