[Fredslist] Gotham East Meeting

Kris Behrman behrmank at bayernautomation.com
Thu May 4 16:33:23 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon All,

Here it is again, the playful days of Spring.  It's a good time to join us for a meeting at our new for 2017 venue, Ciao Baby.  Come join us for a beverage, high level networking, and socialize with the folks of Gotham East.

Our venue has excellent food, great drinks, and they always send us away with food to take home.  In addition to that, you have the pleasure of meeting my associates from Gotham East.  We have quite an assembly of diverse offerings.

Here are some details:

Thursday, May 18th

11:30AM

Ciao Baby
204 Jericho Turnpike
Commack NY 11725

The link to pay if you are a guest is here:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/East-Meeting

Thanks for reading!

Kris M. Behrman
President, Bayern Automation, Inc.
3280 Sunrise Hwy
Suite 182
Wantagh, NY 11793
email : behrmank at bayernautomation.com<mailto:behrmank at bayernautomation.com>
phone: (877) 571-1833X701

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information accompanying this e-mail is
confidential and is intended only for the sender and recipient(s) shown. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that taking
any action as a result of knowledge of the contents, forwarding or
copying this information, or any other use of these contents is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system if it has been received in error.