[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO *Gotham Biz Breakfast* MAY 10th

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Thu May 4 15:10:30 EDT 2017

Good afternoon Gothamites,

Take advantage of the opportunity next Wednesday, May 10th at 8:00am, just steps from Grand Central, to ride the circuit to Gotham's newest and fastest growing group, Gotham Business Breakfast.

We currently have 20 full-time members and are still growing.  Don't continue to miss the opportunity to network and meet with 20+ shooting stars in their respective fields!

This is a closed group, so kindly contact me to see if there is a conflict with an existing member that matches your area/field of practice!

Hope to see you there!

Very truly yours,

Daniel Hochler
(Office) 646-638-9863
(Cell) 516-712-9556
Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com<mailto:Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com>

Forest Hills Financial Group
122 E. 42nd Street Suite 2200
New York, NY 10168
www.fhfg.com<http://www.fhfg.com/>

Click here to learn why we need financial balance:

http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/financialbalance

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian),  New York, NY. PAS is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian.  Forest Hills Financial Group  is not an affiliate or  subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member FINRA, SIPC.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.