[Fredslist] LUNCH and Linked-In

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Thu May 4 11:30:51 EDT 2017

Gotham,

Are you perplexed by Linked In?

Do you want to know how to maximize your profile?

Are you reading this and saying Linked Who? Linked What?

If you say yes to any of these questions or just want to learn more about Linked-In please ride the circuit to our next Gotham Princeton event! Friday May 12!

Our guest speaker will be Gotham's Own Marc W. Halpert, "LinkedIn Trainer & Evangelist," of Connect2Collaborate. Marc W. Halpert's third concurrent company, connect2collaborate, spreads his LinkedIn and networking evangelism to train and coach other professionals to excel, and better explain their brand and positioning on their LinkedIn profile pages.  His new book is due out mid-2017 for the American Bar Association, "LinkedIn Marketing Techniques for Law and Professional Practices."

Friday, May 12, 12:30PM
Mediterra Restaurant
Hulfish Street
Princeton, NJ 08542
609-252-9680
Cost:  $38 per person

Please join us. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2017-01-15-0

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

For more information, please email me or our Group coordinator Marianna Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:Marianna at balalaw.com>.

Hope to see you there.

All the best,

Josh