[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit, Meet more People, Do more Business!

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:08:21 EDT 2017

[image: Inline image 1]

When Gotham recently celebrated it's 20th Anniversary, so did Gotham
First!  As Gotham's first formed, longest running group, we are proud to
continue our original networking charter and Gotham's mantra...

 It's Better to Give Than Receive, But What Goes around Comes Around!™

Join Gotham First on Tuesday, May 9th, at the Friars Club from 12:30-2:00pm.
Group Members, Circuit Riders and guests are signing up.  Will you be
there?  Gotham First is an open group, so there’s no need to check with me
about conflicts.  Sign up here to pay for the meeting
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-First
-Meeting-2017-03-20 and remember to click the  [image: Inline image 3] button
so everyone knows you’ll be there.  Guests and Circuit Riders look at the
website to see who is attending meetings and you definitely want to be seen!

Gotham First’s Anne Kleinman, Chief Marketing Strategist at Ad Infinitum,
will be doing a Member Spotlight you don't want to miss.

   - *Discover the secrets of effective promotional product purchasing*
   - *Learn tips for integrating promotional products into your LinkedIn
   prospecting efforts*
   - *Learn how to get the biggest bang for your dollar*
   - *Learn how to never end up with a closet full of useless promotional
   products*

*Gotham First...Because we always think of Gotham first.*

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy! <http://bit.ly/2hRclV2>*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*
*​Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator   *
*Gotham 2014 Networker of the Year​*

E: LizSaldanaNYC at gmail.com
W: http://esaldana.juiceplus.com
W: http://esaldana.towergarden.com