[Fredslist] Anniversary Party Shout Out

Debra S. Miron dsmiron7 at optonline.net
Wed Mar 29 22:58:45 EDT 2017

Beautifully articulated and reflects sentiments felt by many of us!
Congratulations Gotham!

203-253-1462
Miron Marketing and Events
www.mironmarketing.com
Authorized Shaklee Distributor
www.debbiemiron.myshaklee.com

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 06:34 AM, Bill Solz wrote:
I have to say I have been out of the loop for several months now but
last night proved to be a personal reminder of everything I have loved
about Gotham. The warmth, camraderie, and quality of its members was so
enjoyable. It was so great reconnecting with Kelly Welles, Ben Geizals,
Flo, Lisa Watterman, Jeff Goldberg, Scott Bloom, Dave Abeshouse, those
ever present Vides brothers, & Odey to name a few. Last night also gave
me an opportunity to meet some people I never met, including Jeff Rubin,
who I never knew, but purchased tickets from, courtesy of Fred’s List of
course, for a most memorable summer concert. Needless to say it was also
a pleasure to see our fearless leader who is always good naturedly
chiming in about my baseball prowess.

While my schedule has presented obstacles for me attending as much as I
did in the past I intend to make more of an effort to become more
reinvolved. Again, a most enjoyable night and thanks to a great
organization.

Bill Solz LCSW, CASAC
Director of Stress Solutions of NY
Certified Anger Resolution Therapist
Domestic ViolenceTrained
www.StressSolutionsNY.com <http://www.StressSolutionsNY.com>
www.HaveningNYC.com <http://www.HaveningNYC.com>

2013 "NASW Social Worker of the Year"

16 East 40th St. Ste 1001 NY 10016

377 Oak Street Ste. 201 Garden City, NY 11530

516 428-2841  855 LES-STRESS