[Fredslist] [Gclist] 20 Years

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Wed Mar 29 15:24:30 EDT 2017

Dear Tribal Council,

The Co Chairs of Florida Gotham regret that we and our members could not
participate in such a joyous milestone. You all work so hard to grow and
nourish our unique and amazing Gotham Group.

We thank you for all you do and supporting the growth of our group and
hope to join you for the next big Gotham event.

To the next 20 years of the Gotham Networking Group!!!

ROBERT ESPOSITO

Realtor Residential & Commercial

RelatedISG International Realty

2875 NE 191st Street