[Fredslist] Thank YOU Gotham!

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Tue Mar 28 08:59:38 EDT 2017

As we celebrate our 20th year tonight, I am reminded how GRATEFUL I am that Gotham has been a HUGE part of my life and my family's life for the past 12+ years.

THANK YOU GOTHAM.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
SOP Maven | TV Personality | Gothamite | Friar | Nerd
Gotham Networker Of the Year 2015-2016
raj at brainlink.com<mailto:raj at brainlink.com>
http://www.brainlink.com<http://www.brainlink.com/>
http://www.RajGoel.com<http://www.rajgoel.com/>