[Fredslist] Exclusive Gotham Tall meeting on Sat 4/1

Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com
Fri Mar 24 17:44:38 EDT 2017

Michael Steger was kind enough to send me an invite to the Gotham Tall event. It is restricted to Gotham members 6'2" and over (shoes and hair included) and will take place on Sat April 1st, high noon, at Snipe's in the Empire State Building. $35 cash only for lunch.
You MUST rsvp to Mike or I by Wednesday 3/29 at noon. His email is msteger at steger-law.com<mailto:msteger at steger-law.com> and mine is alan.kreit at wellsfargo.com<mailto:alan.kreit at wellsfargo.com>
Due to the expected high turnout, we regret that Walk-ins will be turned away at the door.

Alan Kreit

Private Mortgage Banker
NMLSR ID 690784

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage | 150 E 42nd St, 32nd Floor | New York, NY 10017
MAC J0161-320
Tel 212-214-7534 | Cell 516-721-1911 | Fax 866-417-9432

Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com<mailto:Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com> | www.alankreit.com<https://www.alankreit.com/>

If this email was sent to you as an unsecured message, it is not intended for confidential or sensitive information. If you cannot respond to this e-mail securely, please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. This may be a promotional email. To discontinue receiving promotional emails from Wells Fargo Bank N.A., including Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, click here NoEmailRequest at wellsfargo.com <mailto:NoEmailRequest at wellsfargo.com?subject=Please%20update%20my%20Wells%20Fargo%20email%20solicitation%20preference%20to%20opt-out> .
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Equal Housing Lender. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage-2701 Wells Fargo Way-Minneapolis, MN 55467-8000