[Fredslist] CT Gothamites: 20th Anniversary Gala is Tuesday, so will you travel there with us?

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Mar 23 11:56:30 EDT 2017

Again this year I will "conduct" the Gotham train

car to the Gala from Connecticut on Metro North.

On the afternoon of March 28th

FIND US IN THE LAST CAR OF THE TRAIN:

departs                                   if on time

New Haven                              3:25 pm

West Haven                             3:30

Milford                                     3:38

Stratford                                  3:44

Bridgeport                               3:51

Fairfield Metro                       3:56

Fairfield                                   4:00

Westport                                 4:08

SONO                                       4:13

Darien                                      4:18

Stamford                                 4:25

arrive GCT                               5:17

We'll get to the Harmonie Club in plenty of time for the 6:00 pm start time.

We can certainly take the train back together too.

Call me if you have any questions.