[Fredslist] Raj was right

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 07:59:55 EDT 2017

For years Raj Goel has told me dinner in the dining room at the Friars Club
is much better than the lunches we have at Gotham meetings.  He's offered
any number of times to have me as his guest to prove this.  Last night
Jerry and I accepted his offer to join him for dinner and the comedy show.

I now must admit, Raj was right.  Dinner was delicious.  Also the show was
so funny our cheeks hurt from laughing.

Thank you, Raj, for hosting us at the Friars Club last night.  It was a
great addition to Jerry's birthday month celebration.

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy! <http://bit.ly/2hRclV2>*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*
*​Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator   *
*Gotham 2014 Networker of the Year​*

E: LizSaldanaNYC at gmail.com
W: http://esaldana.juiceplus.com
W: http://esaldana.towergarden.com