[Fredslist] Who's missing at "GQ"

Schwartz, Daniel DSchwartz at carrxerox.com
Thu Mar 16 12:59:12 EDT 2017

Great meeting this morning. For those that missed out, our guest speaker Peter Fasulo gave an informative Sales themed tutorial that I felt good to know our company at Carr follows.

We had a full table and many stayed well passed breakfast to get to know one another and seek potential synergies for future Networking.

Be sure to join us at Gotham Queens (GQ) for a taste of a growing and possibly fashion forward experience  every 3rd Thursday of each month. Who will make it on our cover next month?

Dan Schwartz