[Fredslist] Cat needs help

Geraldine Anne Newman newthynk at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 01:38:36 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I have been feeding a couple of cats out in East Hampton (have little houses for them, someone giving them food every day) - they are cats who just showed up, didn’t belong to anyone. Now one of them had an ailment and we took him to the hospital. He is getting better but now may need a home indoors. I cannot take him in because I already have 2 cats and 2 dogs in a 1 bedroom apartment.

Does anyone know anyone who could take him in (we could pay them)? Or would you like to be a blessing for this little guy? His name is Butchie.

Geraldine Newman

Geraldine Newman

Geraldine Newman
Chief Creative Officer