[Fredslist] TONIGHT March 15 meeting at 5:30pm Marriott North Hotel 6650 North Andrews Ave. Fort Lauderdale, FL South Florida Gotham Group

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Wed Mar 15 09:18:38 EDT 2017

GOTHAMITES and YOUR GUESTS PLEASE JOIN US

INVITATION TO THE NEXT SOUTH FLORIDA GOTHAM MEETING  TONIGHT

                         LOCATED AT

MARRIOTT HOTELS  |  TRAVEL BRILLIANTLY

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North |  6650 N Andrews Avenue | Fort
Lauderdale, FL | 33309

P 954.334.9254|  F 954.771.7519|  Rosario.Coppola at marriottnorth.com

 <http://www.tpgrenovations.com/FortLauderdaleMarriottNorth/> Click Here
to Experience the Reinvention!

cid:image001.png at 01D1B75D.62A0C540

WE WILL MEET IN THE BLUE FIRE GRILL RESTAURANT IN THE MARRIOTT NORTH
HOTEL.

Please come and join us to network and please invite guests and send
anyone visiting South Florida to our meeting for a night of networking
socializing and making some wonderful new friends.

We will sit down and enjoy dinner at 6pm in the THE BLUE FIRE GRILL
RESTAURANT

Our South Florida Group is growing and open to all newcomers. We have
many industry sectors still available in our group.

We have changed our venue from Chammps restaurant Bar & Restaurant
because that location and another 24 were closed literally overnight by
their parent company without notice. They were very kind to our Gotham
Group over the years and they leave us with fond memories. We have
received a very warm welcome for our group to hold our meetings at THE
BLUE FIRE GRILL RESTAURANT

With the start of 2017 we have two new members Denise Caligiuri who is
offering credit card payment services at exceptional rates anywhere in
the USA as well as being a veteran of the print media industry of South
Florida she is selling advertising in several newspapers and magazines.

Our second new member is Oscar Mendez Director of Corporate Development
for Columbus Capital Lending. This is a national firm that will lend to
an individual home buyer or create loan packages for the largest
Developers in the USA.

Ric Gaines and myself are sponsoring another potential new member
Attorney Sasha Katz who specializes in Real Estate Law including all
Title Work. We are indeed excited to have her join our South Florida
Gotham Group to compliment all our other real estate services.

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE FOR THIS MEETING BY E-MAILING
<mailto:robert at barterluxury.com> robert at barterluxury.com

We have to make a reservation with the Blue Fire Grill so we need to
have you confirm. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND YOUR GUESTS!!!

Please find South Florida Meeting Schedule for 2017

3/15

4/19

5/23

6/21