[Fredslist] Guests Wanted - Gotham Queens

David Stein dudewhereismyhouse at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 11:55:45 EDT 2017

To Our Queens Members and Friends,

It's not too late to invite a guest! So so do it NOW! We have a great
speaker!

The guest speaker for our "Breakfast and Learn" meeting will be Mr. Peter
J. Fasulo.Director of Business Development for Sandler Training. Join us
and learn new ideas, "because we are never to old to learn".

Our next meeting, Thursday, March 16th, will be held at the SkyLine Diner,
271-27 Union Turnpike New Hyde Park at 8am.

Take exit 34 Lakeville Road - five blocks south of the Long Island
Expressway or exit 25 three blocks south off of the Grand Central/Southern
State Parkway

click or copy and paste this link to reserve your spot:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Queens-Meeting-2017-01-15-0