[Fredslist] GPB Recap

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Fri Mar 10 10:35:24 EST 2017

Morning all-

Wednesday's Gotham Power Breakfast meeting was jam-packed- "standing room only" at one point!  Once again, we had a great breakfast spread, a nice view (thanks to Curt Arnel), and quality people in the room!

Our guests and "members-in-process" got to hear some great Gotham success stories and the true power behind using Fredslist, Promos, and how the relationships forged through Gotham networking and one-on-one's led to friendships and business as well.

Our next meeting is in April at Investors Bank, thanks to Regina Scire (a member-in-process) and we'll be "spotlighting" a GPB member's business!

Thanks to all who came and rode the circuit as well!  Can't wait to see you next month!

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D2998A.06BA3990]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>