[Fredslist] GPB this morning

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Mar 8 09:26:26 EST 2017

A packed breakfast in Brooklyn

Gotham Power Breakfast enjoyed a mix of members, members" in processing,"circuit riders and guests at The SL Green conference room at 16 Court St.
Thank you GPB member Curt Arnel, Esq. who arranged our venue.
Kudos to my group coordinator Rob Giamboi for helping in all things and really growing into the GC role in just in 2nd meeting (you'd not know he is brand new in this role.)
Visit us next month - April 19 at Investors Bank (courtesy of Regina Scire).
-Corey
GPB Chair
P.S. Curt now boasts being the only member in our tribe to meet all 3 Bearak brothers (at least until Opening Day at Citifield).