[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit - LI Real Estate - March 22nd Meeting and Special Presentation

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Tue Mar 7 10:28:36 EST 2017

Hi all -

We hope you will join us at the next meeting of LI Real Estate on
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
8:00 - 10:00 a.m. at the Holiday Inn, 215 Sunnyside Blvd., Plainview, NY
11803 (LIE exit 46). Cost is $35 per person.

We will have a special speaker that day - LI Real Estate's very own Jack
Britvan who will give a general review of Long Island's Commercial Real
Estate Market....and why you should "always" use a Broker when leasing
space.  You won't want to miss this very informative presentation.

We are an open group and welcome all who are involved in any aspect of
real estate. If you are not already a member of the group, we request
that you register and pay in advance using this link:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1306&PCID=1306:0:0:0:0

If you are a member of the LI Real Estate Group you can register on the
Gotham website by going to the calendar, clicking on the event and then
clicking on the "I will be there" prompt.

Looking forward to seeing you on March 22nd!

Laurel

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optonline.net

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.