[Fredslist] Lunch with NY Health and discuss “Medical Cannabis in NY, 3/8/2017 The Friar's 12:30

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Fri Mar 3 13:08:53 EST 2017

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

The New York Health and Aging Resource Group is having its *next* lunch:

 *The Date is Wednesday March 8th, **12:30 PM, at the fabulous Friar’s
Club. ONLY FIVE DAYS LEFT!*

*THE TOPIC: “**Medical Cannabis in NY: Improved health for millions;
Business leads for tens of thousands.*

*  This will a brief overview of the dozens of conditions that can be
alleviated and in some cases cured by THC and/or by CBD (a NON-psychoactive
component that is legal and does not require a prescription). Time
permitting, we will also discuss the career openings, consulting gigs, and
other business leads that are being generated by this multi-billion dollar
"disruptive" industry taking off the runway in New York.*

*T*HE SPEAKER:  Dr. Richard Carlton is a member of The New York Health and
Longevity Resource group.  He is also an expert in techniques for preventing
memory loss, and restoring some of those losses, using nutrient supplements
and lifestyle changes, including the Medical use of Cannabis*.*

*Come one come all!*

 While we are a non-compete group, we've made signing up easy. Here’s what
you need to do: Go to

*http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2017-01-14*
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2017-01-14>
* and *“Pay On-line as a guest.” And you are done.

Gideon

Group Coordinator NY Health & Aging Resource Group

--

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers