[Fredslist] Temporary Escape to a Room With A View next Tuesday 12:30 pm - Ride the Circuit Downtown

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Thu Mar 2 14:42:07 EST 2017

A Room With a View - A pretty good movie, yes, but also a metaphor for Downtown Gotham's venue!

Come ride the circuit next Tuesday and have a gourmet lunch with us and meet some great people.

Check out the venue: www.viewoftheworld.com<http://www.viewoftheworld.com>

View of The World - Terrace Club<http://www.viewoftheworld.com/>
www.viewoftheworld.com
Introducing the View of the World Terrace Club - an exceptional networking and entertaining venue designed for the modern business professional.

We are a non-compete group so please contact me to be cleared! Hope to see you there!

Steve

Steve Maggi, Esq.
SMA Law Firm
222 Broadway, 19th Floor