[Fredslist] seeking: NYC attorney RE: traffic ticket

Carol Larocque cglarocque at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 18:04:06 EDT 2017

I am seeking a referral to an attorney in NYC to help fight a traffic
ticket.
Nothing too serious but ....
using a hand held device while driving (I was at a stand still pulled over
to the curb looking at my GPS but my car was running so he gave me a ticket
) 5 points - any referral appreciated
Thanks

*Carol LaRocque*
*Great American Recruiting Company*
*office: 516.974.8845 / mobile:516-857-3137*
*carol at garcmail.com <cglarocque at gmail.com>*

*Visit our website:* www.greatamericanrecruitingco.com
*Look for us at the SHRM National Conference 2017, New Orleans*
*"In the end, all business operations can be reduced to three words:
people, product and profits. Unless you've got a good team, you can't do
much with the other two." Lee Iacocca*