[Fredslist] Its a "Cyber Scary"“TM” world out there

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 20:20:37 EDT 2017

Raj Goel gave a great presentation at our Construction meeting trying to
make us aware of how to think about security, what to look out for and how
to think about it.

He provided us with some valuable written material and I provide it to you
now in digital format so you can be more aware.

https://www.flipsnack.com/Brainlink/what-should-
construction-firms-know-about-cybersecurity.html

https://www.flipsnack.com/Brainlink/brainlink-brainstorm-combatting-
ransomware.html

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office