[Fredslist] Conference room for 15 needed for September 5:30-8PM - Midtown NYC

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Jun 26 13:07:09 EDT 2017

Hi All,
I am looking to do a presentation in September (date to be finalized based
on room availability) in midtown Manhattan.

Ideally, it would be great if space could accommodate a computer hook up
for powerpoint slides but that is not essential.

The workshop is 6-7:30 but I would need to arrive 5:30 and stay till 8
PM. Hard stop at 8 PM.
Attendance is not greater than 15.

The ideal fit is if there is no charge. You and a few members of your team
would, of course, be invited as my guest.
If there is a charge please let me know the cost.

Thank you!!

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

*Are you looking to be clear, concise and confident? Click here
<https://youtu.be/8rQiqC6q5gU>*

*Communicate Up The Corporate Ladder, How to Succeed in Business With
Clarity and Confidence
<https://www.amazon.com/Communicate-Corporate-Ladder-Business-Confidence/dp/1941870538/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478201342&sr=8-1&keywords=communicate+up+the+corporate+ladder>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new