[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 12:23:15 EDT 2017

Hello Gotham:   The results of our last poll indicate that over 3/4 of you are not afraid to go out this summer to concerts, sporting events, movies, etc. because of the recent attacks in Manchester, England.  Gotham does not bow down to terrorists!  Our new poll comes back to home.  Recently the FDA recommended that our food and nutritional labels continue to list the amount of ingredients using the metric system (e.g., grams, liters, etc.) instead of switching to the imperial system (e.g., teaspoons, ounces, etc.).  Do you agree with their decision to continue using the metric system?  Voice your opinion now at Gotham City Networking, Inc. and visit often to see how your opinion compares with other members of Gotham.  Enjoy your summer.  Your pollster,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

|   |
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
 Gotham City Networking. To forge a virtually cost-free partnership steeped in the spirit of fraternity (or soror...  |   |

 Dr. Gerald M. GoldhaberPresident and CEO, GRA, LLC800 6th Avenue, Suite 26GNew York, NY 10001(212) 379-6661 (Office)(917) 279-2303 (Cell)geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.comwww.goldhaber.com@warningsexpert @CNNTonight