[Fredslist] Do over: RFP for Janitorial Services

Thomas Grech tom_grech at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 21:30:37 EDT 2017

Special business opportunity for Queens Chamber Members:

The Queens Chamber of Commerce has been asked to inform and invite all qualified companies to review and respond to the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for the Janitorial Services at the LaGuardia Airport Terminal. MBE's and WBE's are encouraged to respond.

As proud and steadfast supporters of our Member, LaGuardia Gateway Partners and the rebuild of LaGuardia Airport, we look forward to presenting opportunities such as these to our Membership.

Please email us directly at info at queenschamber.org<mailto:info at queenschamber.org> for additional information.

Sincerely,

Thomas J. Grech, Executive Director

Thomas J. Grech