[Fredslist] New GPB Members!!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Thu Jun 15 15:29:19 EDT 2017

Hello Gotham-

I'm announcing that our tribe has just grown by two- both new members to the Gotham Power Breakfast Group!

Chris Lenard joins us from the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce where he serves as the Vice President of Membership.  We have Corey Bearak to thank!

Anthony Basile joins us from the National Financial Network where he is a financial advisor.  Yours truly is responsible for Anthony joining our tribe.

Their contact information is as follows:

Chris Lenard                                                                               Anthony Basile
335 Adams St, Suite 2700                                                        7 Hanover Sq, Suite 8A
Brooklyn, NY 11201                                                                  NY, NY 10004
P: 718.875.1000 Ext. 132                                                         P: 646.885.2832
E: clenard at brooklynchamber.com<mailto:clenard at brooklynchamber.com>                                       E: anthony_basile at natfin.net<mailto:anthony_basile at natfin.net>

Please join me in welcoming them to our amazing network!

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D2E5EC.2B502180]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>