[Fredslist] WANTED Lean Process Improvement Trainer

James@ScarlettSystems.com James at scarlettsystems.com
Thu Jun 15 10:37:19 EDT 2017

Hello Fellow Gotham Associates:

I’m looking for a lean process improvement subject matter expert to join our team for a contract opportunity. This person should have in-depth experience with public state and/or federal agencies and be able to work with our team to help the client's personnel put in place lean decision making processes for improved project execution efficiencies.

Please contact me if interested or feel free to forward this opportunity to your network. This is a quick response contract opportunity, so we need to hear from you now!

Regards,
James A. Scott
O: 609 279-0965
M: 609 947-0667