[Fredslist] Deposition for Insurance company after a fire

Andrew Lavin andrewlavin at alavin.com
Wed Jun 14 15:02:20 EDT 2017

A quick legal question:

My office building had a fire which started down the hall in another office.  We had a significant enough claim that the insurance company dropped us.
Now, their attorney’s want me to give a deposition about the fire.  Am I obligated?

Andy

Andrew Lavin
President
A. Lavin Communications
8 Haven Ave. Suite 221
Port Washington, NY  11050-3636
tel: 516-944-4486
cell: 516 353-2505
andrewlavin at alavin.com
www.alavin.com

"Beyond Publicity"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Electronic Mail (e-mail) contains confidential and privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is sent.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or telephone.