[Fredslist] Attorney Seeking Satisfying Work Rather Than Retirement

Richard Raymond rickraymond at thefamilybusinessleader.com
Wed Jun 14 13:22:02 EDT 2017

I have an attorney client, in his early 60s, who, rather than retire, is seeking a change and an opportunity that would continue to draw upon his skills. His concern is his age. I’ve mentioned to him that I have a colleague who states she loves grey matter when talking about human resources.

Perhaps an unusual request, but I believe not an unusual situation.

If you have any ideas about doing this, have been able to do this, or know someone who has, and are open to sharing your experience, he would love to talk with you. For now, my client is choosing to remain anonymous. Please email me and I will relay your information.

All best,

Rick Raymond

The Family Business Leader™
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/ <http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/>

Zicklin School of Business
Baruch College, CUNY

New York, NY
212-777-0083 (o) • 646-594-5587 (c)

“Each generation has the responsibility of bringing to the business their own vision for the future of the business.”

—Samuel Curtis Johnson III, former Chairman, SC Johnson: A Family Company