[Fredslist] Last Call for Casual Cocktails on June 20th

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Jun 14 10:21:49 EDT 2017

We have the largest list to date for Casual Cocktails. Will you be there?
There are many "fresh fish" to meet and many old friends to hang out with.

Please be sure to hit reply and let me know you would like to attend.
Everyone must be registered with building security so please be sure to
register with me.

Here are the details

*DATE*:  Tuesday, June 20
*TIME*:  5-7 PM
*PLACE:*  Hub Internationa / 1065 Avenue of the Americas aka 5 Bryant Park/
ENTRANCE ON 40th STREET
*FEE:*  Free to all

Hope to see you next Tuesday!!

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

*Are you looking to be clear, concise and confident? Click here
<https://youtu.be/8rQiqC6q5gU>*

*Communicate Up The Corporate Ladder, How to Succeed in Business With
Clarity and Confidence
<https://www.amazon.com/Communicate-Corporate-Ladder-Business-Confidence/dp/1941870538/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478201342&sr=8-1&keywords=communicate+up+the+corporate+ladder>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new