[Fredslist] Join us for Dinner and Networking Tuesday June 13

Marty Klein mklein at kusklaw.com
Wed Jun 7 11:58:57 EDT 2017

Please join The Dinner Group and its new Group Coordinator Claudia
Hernandez at its next meeting on Tuesday June 13.  We are meeting at Pasta
Lovers Trattoria in midtown Manhattan (142 W. 49th Street)  for an evening
of drinks, dinner and networking! The cost is $45 which includes soft
drinks, salad,  entrée, dessert and of course, great networking.  There
will also be a cash bar.

The networking begins at 6 and doesn’t end until the last person leaves!

We are an open group!  Everyone is welcome; no need to get preclearance to
attend.

Please RSVP online.

Details are online:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Dinner-Group-Meeting-2017-01-15-1

Come and join us and invite a guest or two.

Marty Klein

Dinner Group Co-Chair