[Fredslist] Fwd: VIP Invite: A Magical Moment w. Tennessee Williams (June 6-11) and CAST PARTY

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Tue Jun 6 00:04:52 EDT 2017

Dear Tribal thespians,

I have a few complementary tickets to this first time performance of
Tennessee Williams one act plays this Wednesday, at HB Studios,
124 Bank Street. First come, first serve. A generous benefactor had
made this offer possible.

Would love if you can join me Wed. June 7th, 7 to 9 PM.

Please meet me in the lobby at 6:30-40 PM and we will be led to our section.
Should you be late, I will leave your ticket with the box office.

Warmly,

Kelly

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Begin forwarded message: