[Fredslist] There Will Be NO Glass Ceiling At This Joint Meeting

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 13:04:53 EDT 2017

Gotham Members, Guests, Circuit Riders and Potential Members,
We would love to have you join Nancy and I in hosting this Joint Meetingwith the Gotham N.Y. Women Group and the Gotham Executive Group.
Let's begin with the facts you want to know - there will be food, wine ( red and white ) and other beverages.Yes it is a networking meeting. At the last Joint Meeting, the official meeting ended at 7 PMand groups of people were still networking for another 30 minutes or more.
Join us or if you cannot please let others know about this meeting. We plan to have fun!
Date:WED. JUNE 7, 2017     Time: 5:30  ( If you know someone who may have an interest please pass along thisinformation. )Asis our practice there will be food and beverages ( wine – red and white ).Location: HUB International   Please also note that Hub's new officialaddress is 5 Bryant Park, entrance on 40th off 6th avenue. There is a big "5"on the awning. Same building but no longer known as 1065 Avenue of Americas. AnyGuests Must - Sign up to attend on the Gotham Networking web site. All conflicts waived. All are welcome. MUSTsign up in advance. There will be no walk ins permitted. Need names sentto me in advance to clear security.NOTE: AllGuests must pay or be paid for utilizing the Gothamwebsite.Hope to see you there.  Mitch Tublin

Agent of Change, Leadership Expert, and
Professional Speaker
www.linkedin.com/in/mitchtublinwww.facebook.com/businesssuccessadvice