[Fredslist] GREAT 2 Bedroom UWS Apartment for rent

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Sat Jul 29 17:24:57 EDT 2017

Gotham  -

A good friend of mine is renting out her apartment on the Upper West Side.  It is a really great south facing apartment with a terrace.

It has 2 south facing bedrooms with 2 (marble) baths.  Washer/dryer in the apartment. The living/dining room has an open floor plan but is L shaped so there is a separate room for eating, and best of all - it has a terrace that faces south across 72nd Street. Modern building,  with a gym and pool.  Oh, and how could I have forgotten? - it is directly across the street from the 72nd Street stop on the 1, 2 and 3 lines, across the street from the M104 bus, a block away from the W57 bus, across the street from the M7 and M11 buses, and 2 blocks away from the C train.

Yes, I described that right- 2 bedrooms with south facing terrace on the Upper West Side at 72nd and Broadway.  Don't believe me? -then check out the listing here - http://streeteasy.com/building/the-alexandria/17b

My friend is very eager to get the apartment rented.  She is trustworthy and conscientious. She can rent it furnished, partially furnished or unfurnished.

There is an open house tomorrow at noon  - but if you can't make it or want to see it at a different time contact her at awsnowbird at gmail.com

If you aren't interested, but know someone who might be - just pass this email and the link on!

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.