[Fredslist] Shout out to Mitch Tublin

Verdura, Luciano luciano.verdura at ustrust.com
Thu Jul 27 10:56:24 EDT 2017

I want to give praise to Mitch Tublin, not the webmaster, for helping out a friend of mine with exceptional Resume writing and interview coaching skills.

Feedback I received was that Mitch is extremely professional and gave concrete tips that are sure to improve his chances of landing the next level job he is pursuing.

Thank Mitch for helping a friend!!

Luciano Verdura Jr
Vice President
Private Client Associate
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
NMLS ID # 599548
Mail Code CT2-193-02-01
1 Gorham Island Road, Suite 202
Westport, CT 06880
T 203-352-4433 F 646-822-5961
Luciano.Verdura at ustrust.com<mailto:Luciano.Verdura at ustrust.com>

Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction:
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
NJ6-503-04-21
208 Harristown Road
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
Tel: 201-251-5294

Life's better when we're connected(r)

[U.S. Trust logo]

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.