[Fredslist] Thank you Gotham Power Breakfast

Richard Luthmann rluthmann at luthmannfirm.com
Wed Jul 26 19:47:30 EDT 2017

I echo the sentiments. Really great and worthwhile meeting. Thank you for the presentation Anne.

Regards,

Richard A. Luthmann, Esq., LL.M.
Luthmann Law Firm, PLLC
1811 Victory Boulevard
Staten Island, NY 10314
Tel: 718-447-0003
Fax: 347-252-0254
rluthmann at luthmannfirm.com<mailto:rluthmann at luthmannfirm.com>

CONFIDENTIALTY NOTICE: This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.

FEE NOTICE TO CLIENTS: In the absence of an agreement to the contrary, the minimum hourly attorney fee rate is $525.00, and the minimum hourly support staff rate is $185.00.  You agree to pay these fees at their current or future rates. Please note that our billing policies have been amended effective June 1, 2017.<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLw_4SGXICXMExudHNlMHJ4eHc/view?usp=sharing>