[Fredslist] Gotham POWER Breakfast Tomorrow!!!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Tue Jul 25 11:04:04 EDT 2017

Hello Gotham-

If you're going to be near the downtown Brooklyn area tomorrow, July 26th- make your way over to the Gotham POWER Breakfast Group meeting and let us "put a charge in you" to get your day started!  We will be meeting at 8:30am at the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce offices, thanks to Chris Lenard- located at 335 Adams Street (Suite 2700) in downtown Brooklyn, adjacent to the Marriott Brooklyn Bridge.

When I say 'POWER' I mean POWER!  We're excited to have Anne Kleinman as a guest speaker teach us about our LinkedIn profiles: common mistakes, how valuable a marketing tool they can be, and then she'll analyze several of our members' profiles!  It should make for a productive, educational meeting!  All attending are advised to bring paper and pen and be ready to take notes!!  Circuit riders and guests alike are encouraged to join us for what should make for a fantastic meeting!  We are a closed group so please reach out to Corey Bearak of myself to clear up any potential conflicts.  If approved, please use the secure payment link just below the signature.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.  Please, don't forget to hop on the website and click the "I'll be there" button so everyone can see.  Perhaps there may be a circuit rider who'd like to connect with you!

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi, GC - Gotham Power Breakfast
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D30535.BD611C60]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Brooklyn-Power-Breakfast-2017-01-15-0

Future Meeting Dates:

  *   September 27th