[Fredslist] FINAL CALL TWO DAYS TIL LUNCH WITH NY HEALTH-- Maximize your Gotham Experience

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Sun Jul 23 21:29:52 EDT 2017

Dear Fellow Tribe members:

The New York Health and Aging Resource Group is having its *next* lunch:  *JOIN
US*

 *The Date is TUESDAY (Not Wednesday) July 25, **12:30 PM, at the fabulous
Friar’s Club. ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT!*

While we are still working on an additional surprise topic, we decided to
ask each of you to tell your *most successful Gotham story. * We can,
thereby learn how to use Gotham to its fullest.

This should definitely be of interest to everyone,

*Come one come all!*

 We've made signing up easy. Here’s what you need to do: Go to:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Joint-Meeting-Professional-Resources-NY-Health

 “Pay On-line as a guest.” And you are done.

We are a non-compete group, so please check in with me *before* you
register.

We Look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon
Group Coordinator NY Health & Aging Resource Group

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
136 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY  10016
Tel: 917-881-7042
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers