[Fredslist] Attn members & Circuit Riders (Get your Met-Yankees Tix) or just attend great events, or both

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri Jul 21 16:04:36 EDT 2017

I have some tickets to get to some of purchasers (they know who they are!) of the August 17 Mets v. Yankees game.

But while I target them since I’ll be present at these meetings next week and the following week where they can get their tickets —
All three meetings offer great networking opportunities for Circuit Riders or guests you may wish to introduce to our tribe.

Please see more details below but here’s the basics

Wed., July 26, 8:30 a.m.  Gotham Power Breakfast at Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce, 335 Adams Street, next to Marriot.

Wed., July 26, 6:00 p.m.  Gotham “Quad” Cocktails with Gotham Long Island, Long Island Legal, L.I. Women and L.I. Real Estate at Westbury Manor.

Tues., Aug. 18, 8:00 a.m. Gotham Towers at North Shore Towers Care, Floral Park Queens (but enter just like in days of old through Nassau County)

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: