[Fredslist] Do you know someone at Nike or Adidas?

Erin Ardleigh erin at erinardleigh.com
Tue Jul 11 19:56:17 EDT 2017

I am mentoring an incredible woman, Asli Begenir, PhD. She is looking to
make a career move and it is her dream to work at Nike or Adidas. She is
willing to relocate for a position. While Asli is applying for jobs as they
open, she would love to connect with people that work there that can tell
her more about the culture and any job opportunities.

Here are her areas of interest:

1.      Strategic Initiatives

2.      Program & Projects Management

3.      Next Generation Platforms

*(such as, but not limited to, Enterprise, Business Development, Marketing
& Communications, Program & Projects Management)*

​And here is her LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/asli-begenir-phd-pmp
​

Let's see if we can help make her dream come true! Asli can be reached at
Asli.Begenir at hanes.com
​.​

*THANKS!*

*Erin Ardleigh*