[Fredslist] Season of Giving

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Jul 11 10:14:12 EDT 2017

Please see below.

At this point we are $3000 towards our $25,000 goal as a result of Gala and Golf Outing surpluses.

You can contribute at your meeting or by credit card at www.gothamfoundation.org.  Your 501 c 3 charity could be the recipient of a $5500 grant.  Thanks.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2016
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com