[Fredslist] Fwd: Campaign Interns Needed!

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Jul 5 21:09:10 EDT 2017

Please see below.  This is for the re-election of a good friend whose campaign I am also guided.  A great opportunity for college and high school students.  Easy to reach by car, subway and rail.  Respond directly as indicated in the email.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Corey at CoreyBearak.com
StrategicPublicPolicy.com