[Fredslist] Please help me welcome Luciano Verdura to Gotham New Haven

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Tue Jan 31 14:45:20 EST 2017

Here  we  g r o w   again.

Please join me in welcoming a great new member to Gotham New Haven and the
Gotham tribe.

A little bit about/from Luciano:

Luciano Verdura is a Vice President and Private Client Associate with U.S.
Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management.

Luciano joined the firm in 2016 and has been in the industry since 2007
supporting the complex needs of high and ultra-high net worth individuals
and families in the areas of investment management, wealth structuring, and
credit and banking.

With U.S. Trust he works with a team to help comprise custom strategies
revolving around wealth preservation and legacy building, trust and estate
planning with tax considerations, business succession preparation,
specialized credit and banking services, as well as philanthropic endeavors.
Working together they can provide an integrated strategy while delivering a
boutique experience within a world-class suite.

He looks forward to utilizing the Gotham network to service his clients
better and becoming a resource for yours.

Contact details:

Luciano Verdura Jr

Vice President

Private Client Associate

U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management

NMLS ID # 599548

Mail Code CT2-212-01-05

225 High Ridge Road

Stamford, CT 06905

T 203-352-4433 F 203-352-4488

 <mailto:Luciano.Verdura at ustrust.com> Luciano.Verdura at ustrust.com

Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction:

Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated

NJ6-503-04-21

208 Harristown Road

Glen Rock, NJ 07452

Tel: 201-251-5294