[Fredslist] Don't Shoot The messenger

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Jan 30 15:06:45 EST 2017

Agree with this in house mutual admiration society.  Thank you both!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2016
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>