[Fredslist] Speech-language pathologist needed for corporate speech practice in NY and Florida

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Jan 25 15:21:02 EST 2017

Do you know a bright, sophisticated, mature and professional
speech-language pathologist in either New York City or South Florida (Boca
Raton area)? Ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of experience and
interest in working a few extra hours per week.

This is *not* the right fit for someone with a full time job and is not the
right fit for someone new to the field.

Everyone knows a speech pathologist so spread the word. Everyone wants to
work in a corporate practice. Finding the right person is the challenge.

Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks tons in advance!

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

*Please check out my newly published book*
*
<https://www.amazon.com/Communicate-Corporate-Ladder-Business-Confidence/dp/1941870538/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478201342&sr=8-1&keywords=communicate+up+the+corporate+ladder>*

*Communicate Up The Corporate Ladder, How to Succeed in Business With
Clarity and Confidence
<https://www.amazon.com/Communicate-Corporate-Ladder-Business-Confidence/dp/1941870538/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478201342&sr=8-1&keywords=communicate+up+the+corporate+ladder>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new