[Fredslist] Kudos to Susan Zinder and the Make a Difference Group

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:07:25 EST 2017

If you haven’t ridden the circuit to Gotham’s Make a Difference group
lately, register for the February 28th meeting.  I attended today’s meeting
at the new location, Restaurant Patrick at the Club Quarters Midtown, and
renewed connections, met new people and had an enjoyable lunch.  (The food
was very good!)

Susan made everyone feel welcome and ran the meeting smoothly and
efficiently.  We had time for introductions and a lively discussion about
hurdles with clients.  It was great to get different perspectives on client
and prospective client issues.

The main focus of the Make a Difference group may be on not-for-profit
organizations; but the members of this group have a lot to offer those of
us in the for-profit world as well.  Don’t miss your next chance to attend
a meeting and get to know the members of this group.

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy! <http://bit.ly/2hRclV2>*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*

M: 917-697-3005