[Fredslist] GIAMBOI PARTNERS Going Forward...(Contact Info & Name Change)

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Mon Jan 23 09:51:57 EST 2017

Morning tribe,

I'm very excited to announce the name of my company is now Giamboi Partners!  Since my business is a direct reflection of me, I thought it was only fitting!  I've made lots of changes to my website, company logo, etc., however, the same excellent and professional service with new branding to better reflect service offered directly by yours truly :)!!

Please note the new contact information including website, email address, and company logo.

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D2755E.56490F90]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>